Have you struggled to truly engage your customer, clients, and/or teams in a virtual environment?
How has your team’s communication and influence evolved in a world of hybrid work?
Have these challenges caused a lack of meeting effectiveness and follow-up?
It’s Time to FIRE-UP Your Virtual Presentations
A note from Timberwilde co-founder and managing partner Gordon Galzerano…
In my 30 years as a leader in the IT industry serving customers across a myriad of vertical industries, leading global and multinational teams—across Sales, Global GTM, and corporate functions—I truly recognize the importance and impact of persuasive communication and presentation skills. Especially within today’s business climate, where, let’s face it, all of us LIVE in a WORLD of DISTRACTION and COMPETING PRIORITIES, communicators are challenged, audiences are suffering!
Let me share a few insights that support this perspective. Our internal research shows (irrespective of which industry or geography that employees reside, they find that…
- 95% of meetings are considered BORING
- 90% of meetings are comprised of attendees who admit to multi-tasking
- and only 14% of meetings actually drive a meaningful action, which means 86% of time, there’s no action
Layer on top of that the finding from Robert Half International that 34% of employees are suffering from “virtual meeting fatigue”. Does all of this sound familiar? This is why, as a business leader, I invested in FIRE-UP training with (and for) my teams. I genuinely believe in this program. It enabled my teams to COMPETE and WIN at a much higher level.
Fast forward to today, this is why I became a Master Trainer for the program—it works! FIRE-UP simplifies the complicated. Study after study shows that people are intimidated when it comes to speaking and presenting. At FIRE-UP, we believe in creating simple but powerful models that allow you to make significant progress as a communicator quickly and effectively. Being an outstanding communicator is much easier than it may seem. No matter what level you see yourself at today, I believe you have much more inside of you and I am passionate about helping you unlock your true potential. Reach out to me and let’s get started…. after all…. IF NOT NOW, WHEN?
Make Your Virtual Presentations as Powerful and Productive as Your Face-to-Face Presentations
Virtual Presentation Skills have become one of the essential tools to have in your arsenal as a Persuasive Communicator. The world is moving more and more towards fully embracing virtual presentations as a primary mode of selling and delivering meaningful messages. In a study by the Harvard Business Review, 70% of respondents said they anticipate virtual presenting to become an even more significant part of how they communicate in the future.
As a Persuasive Communicator, you want and need your customer’s full attention, but you might not be getting it. According to research, 90% of customers admitted to multi-tasking during virtual sales presentations. This creates an inefficient vehicle for communicating your value proposition. But it doesn’t have to be that way!
At FIRE-UP Training, we have spent over a decade training Executive, Sales, and Technical Presenters on how to optimize their virtual presentations. With the FIRE-UP Your Virtual Presentations training, you can master the art of making your virtual sales presentations just as powerful and effective as your face-to-face sales presentations. FIRE-UP Your Virtual Presentations will help you stop the insanity of giving virtual presentations that customers aren’t engaged in. This training will be a game-changer for your virtual sales presentations!
FIRE-UP Your Virtual Presentations is conducted over two, four-hour Live Virtual sessions. In addition to the two live Virtual sessions, all attendees will also have access to the FIRE-UP Your Virtual Presentations Learning Portal. The portal has 15 learning on-demand video sessions and a quiz to test the knowledge of the attendees.
Session One: Learning Objectives (Four-Hour Training)
- Designing a compelling, differentiated story in your virtual presentation
- Using content that gets your customers attention immediately
- Creating an outcome for your presentation that motivates customers to take action
- Eliminating negative thoughts and emotions in high-pressure sales situations
- Implementing a peak performance ritual to be your best for EVERY presentation
Session Two: Learning Objectives (Four-Hour Training)
- Mastering the technical aspects of virtual presenting
- Setting up your environment to simulate a vivid, face-to-face conversation
- Engaging your customer before you even start your presentation
- Using a strategy that increases taking action by 127%
- Increasing your Executive Presence in a virtual setting
- Communicating your virtual message with more energy and power
- Increasing your authenticity and trustworthiness
- Keeping customers engaged throughout your presentation
- Using virtual presentations to drive customer action!
Number of Attendees: Because this training is highly experiential and each participant spends most of the training presenting and receiving coaching, there is a limit of eight people for each training class. There are opportunities to add participants to Session One.